What do we need to bring?
- We recommend you to wear a winter jacket or a few layers of clothing, and long pants to stay warm and prevent injuries. Gloves are not compulsory, but you can wear a pair for extra warmth. Wear long socks to prevent abrasion from the skate boots (ankle socks are not recommended).
- Please note that we do sell all the above items at the Ice Rink and we also rent out jackets.
When to arrive?
- Please arrive 20 minutes before the time you wish to skate so you can get your skates fitted and be ready to start your session
Can we pay using Credit Cards?
- We currently do not accept credit cards
Do you have any promotions?
- Please visit our promotions page for the latest promotions click here
What age can children skate?
- The minimum age for children is 3 and above. Children between 3-5 years old will need a parent/guardian to accompany them on ice.
Do you have lockers to keep our personal belonging?
- Yes, we do have lockers available
Do you supply protection?
- We have helmets and knee pads free to use
What are the dos and don’ts on ice?
- Please visit our rules and regulations for full details. Click here
Do you have a restaurant and bar?
- Yes, The Champions bar & restaurant is open 9 am to 10 pm and serves snacks, Thai and western food as well as a fully stocked bar.
Can we rent the ice rink for parties and events?